Friday 1 January 2016

Day 1 :Intro and recent photo

Intro

Hello everyone ! This is the '31 Day Blog Challenge' .Which I thought would be perfect to 
start 2016.If you want to see what this challenge is and what I have to do  click this link.


Recent Photo  (well two since they were uploaded together )

Writing in my private online diary
"The bath looks perfect ! I have  all my favourite lush products neatly laid out on the side of the bath.I also have 'The Fault In Our Stars'  beside the bath on my white towel .I can't believe I haven't read it yet ! I got it for Christmas, but I have been so busy lately that I haven't had time .
                                    
                                                
 Update
 I forgot to read it (facepalm)  .Well maybe it was for the best .I'm so clumsy that I  would have probably  dropped it in . Then 'The Fault In Our Stars ' would have been floating in a bathtub with a fizzing lush bath bomb .While a girl (me) would have been too shocked to do anything ."





Writing in my private online diary.
"An emoji is named word of the year! That is so funny.I love emoji ! Though really emoji are consider words now ? Are they going to be a dictionary ? Emoji aren't words ............"
                                                         





-Happy new year 



No comments:

Post a Comment